With our years of experience on projects both large and small, let Señor Mist be your partner in providing
your client with Industry-leading products and unmatched "service after the sale". Allow us to take the worry
and hassle out of the equation and let your people be more productive, here’s how it works:
- Review all drawings and documents.
- Perform a site visit for further review of the project with the on-site Superintendent and Architect.
- Provide a preliminary/budgetary proposal for further review and discussion.
- Narrow the Scope of Work through discussions.
- Provide a final proposal of all material & work.
- Once the project is approved Señor Mist will coordinate a detailed work schedule with the Superintendent.
- Señor Mist will be compliant with all applicable work and safety codes as outlined by client/project.
- Prior to the start of any work our onsite, Supervisor and employees will check in to the client's office.
- Señor Mist will meet or exceed all work schedules as required and report daily to the Superintendent.
- As with any job site, Señor Mist will perform a complete and thorough cleanup of the day’s work/material.
- All material and material warranty documents will be provided upon request.
- After completion of all work Señor Mist will review all work and operating instructions with either the onsite Superintendent and or end client.